When you require steel, you need a steel working partner that efficiently provides all the fabrication services you need.
For steel you can rely on, choose Garelick Steel Company & North Second Street Steel.
Our team provides comprehensive steel services, including brake and shear work, laser cutting services, and welding work.
Our equipment capabilities are as follows:
- Brake press—The brake press bends metal sheets. We use Accupress machines, which accommodate steel with dimensions up to ½” x 10’ or ¾” x 4’. Our three-axis press has a 400 ton capacity, while our two-axis press handles up to 60 tons.
- Computer numerical control (CNC) shear—Used to cut large sheets of metal to the desired size, our Accushear accommodates sheets with widths up to 12 feet in either ½” thickness for steel or ⅜” for stainless steel.
- Laser cutter—For precision cutting, we use a 3,300 watt dual pallet. We can use this cutter on sheets up to the following thicknesses: ¼” for aluminum, ⅝” for stainless steel, and ¾” for standard steel.
- Metal punch—To create holes in metal components, we use metal punches. Our equipment includes two HMI Iron Worker punches, one with a 90 ton capacity and one with a 68 ton capacity, and a Stripit machine with a 30 ton capacity and wide 18” opening.
- Saw—For routine cutting, we use our two Marvel saws. Each saw has a 45 degree miter maximum, one of them being a standard saw with an 18” x 18” capacity, with the other being an auto feed saw with a 10” x 14” capacity.
- Welding crane—We offer joining and repairs in our 12,000 square foot welding space. We have 1 x 3, 2 x 2, and 3 x 5 ton cranes for this purpose.
Not sure what services you need to achieve your vision? Consult with our knowledgeable team for personalized recommendations.
Garelick Steel Company & North Second Street Steel has over 25 years of service to individuals and business professionals in the St. Paul, MN area. We can handle orders of all sizes at our high-tech 25,000 square foot fabrication shop.
Call us today at 888.521.8857 to get an estimate on your project
Garelick Steel Company & North Second Street Steel
MiG, TiG, Fluxcore, Spot, Repairs
Stainless, Aluminum, Steel
State of the art CNC shears and brakes
3,300 watt dual pallet 72 x 144
Service You Can Count On
Our Fabrication shop is a 25,000 square foot facility that provides a variety of welding and fabrication services to the public and other corporations. With over 25 years of experience we are able to offer a diverse range of repair, welding, fabrication and manufacturing capabilities in the metals industry. We pride ourselves on quality work and we stand behind everything that we do!